The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Rudolph Roskos
Dr. Rudolph Roskos, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Fort Lauderdale, FL. He has 40 years of experience. His specialties include Hematology and Oncology, Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology and Oncology. Dr. Roskos is affiliated with Broward Health Medical Center, Plantation General Hospital and Coral Springs Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Rudolph Roskos has the following 3 specialties
- Hematology and Oncology
An Oncologist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of different cancers. This physician has extensive knowledge of the different signs and symptoms of cancer, as well as the various methods of treatment.
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
- Pediatric Hematology and Oncology
Dr. Rudolph Roskos is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Fort Lauderdale, FL.
Dr. Kim Haskins
Pediatrics, Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine
Fort Lauderdale, FL 0.01 mi34
Dr. Aniket Joshi
Pediatrics, Pediatric Critical Care Medicine
Fort Lauderdale, FL 0.01 mi25
Dr. Hector Ortiz
Emergency Medicine, Pediatrics
Fort Lauderdale, FL 0.01 mi33