A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rudolph Rustin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rudolph Rustin is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rudolph Rustin, MD is board certified in Colon & Rectal Surgery and Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Colon Cancer
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Rustin graduated from Medical University of South Carolina, Charleston.
Dr. Rustin has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Roper Hospital
- Bon Secours-St Francis Xavier Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rudolph B Rustin MD is a male Colon/Rectal Surgeon, has 28 years of experience and practices in Colon & Rectal Surgery and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Rudolph B. Rustin practice?
- Dr. Rudolph Rustin has 2 office locations.
Dr. Rudolph Rustin practices Colon & Rectal Surgery and Surgery near Mount Pleasant, SC.
See Mount Pleasant Colorectal Surgeons and Mount Pleasant Surgeons.