Learn more about Dr. Rudolph Taddonio:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rudolph Taddonio is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Taddonio
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Taddonio Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rudolph Taddonio, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Herniated Disc
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Spinal Cord Compression
- Spinal Stenosis
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Taddonio graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Taddonio has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Greenwich Hospital Association
- Stamford Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rudolph F Taddonio MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 41 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Rudolph F. Taddonio practice?
- Dr. Rudolph Taddonio has 1 office location.
Dr. Rudolph Taddonio practices Orthopaedic Surgery near West Harrison, NY.
See West Harrison Orthopedic Surgeons.