Learn more about Dr. Rudolph Taddonio:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rudolph Taddonio is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Taddonio
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Taddonio Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rudolph Taddonio, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Herniated Disc
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Spinal Cord Compression
- Spinal Stenosis
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Taddonio graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Taddonio has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Greenwich Hospital Association
- Stamford Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rudolph F Taddonio MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 41 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Rudolph F. Taddonio practice?
- Dr. Rudolph Taddonio has 1 office location.
Dr. Rudolph Taddonio practices Orthopaedic Surgery near West Harrison, NY.
See West Harrison Orthopedic Surgeons.