A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rudolph Talarico:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Talarico
Erectile Dysfunction Patient Education What is ED? Read our erectile dysfunction patient education guide to learn all about ED and how to treat erection problems.Before Visiting Dr. Talarico Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rudolph Talarico, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Talarico graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.
Dr. Talarico has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Jersey Shore University Medical Center
- Medical Center Of Ocean County, Pt Pleasant, Nj
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rudolph Dominic Talarico MD is a male Urologist and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Rudolph D. Talarico practice?
- Dr. Rudolph Talarico has 1 office location.
Dr. Rudolph Talarico practices Urology near Spring Lake, NJ.
See Spring Lake Urologists.