A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rudolph Talarico:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rudolph Talarico, MD is board certified in Urology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Talarico graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.
Dr. Talarico has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Jersey Shore University Medical Center
- Medical Center Of Ocean County, Pt Pleasant, Nj
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rudolph Dominic Talarico MD is a male Urologist and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Rudolph D. Talarico practice?
- Dr. Rudolph Talarico has 1 office location.
Dr. Rudolph Talarico practices Urology near Spring Lake, NJ.
See Spring Lake Urologists.