A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rudolph Tovar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rudolph Tovar is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rudolph Tovar, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Tovar graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.
Dr. Tovar has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Rockcastle Hospital / Respiratory Care
- University of Kentucky Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rudolph Manuel Tovar MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Rudolph M. Tovar practice?
- Dr. Rudolph Tovar has 7 office locations.
Dr. Rudolph Tovar practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Morehead, KY.
Additional practice locations include: Lexington, KY and Lewisville, TX.
See Morehead Obstetricians & Gynecologists.