Get the facts about endometriosis, including symptoms and parts of the body that may be affected.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Facts about menorrhagia; causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Rudolph Tovar
Dr. Rudolph Tovar, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Lexington, KY, with another office in Lexington, KY. He has 15 years of experience. His specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology and Gynecologic Oncology. Dr. Tovar is affiliated with Frankfort Regional Medical Center, Jewish Hospital Shelbyville and University of Kentucky Albert B Chankler Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Rudolph Tovar has the following 2 specialties
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment...
- Gynecologic Oncology
Gynecologic oncologists specialize in cancers that occur in the female reproductive system. This includes ovarian cancer, cervical cancer and endometrial cancer, as well as the less commonly talked about female reproductive cancers like vulvar...
Dr. Rudolph Tovar is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Lexington, KY.
Dr. Frederick Ueland
Gynecology, Gynecologic Oncology, Radiation Oncology
Lexington, KY 0 mi26
Dr. Kenneth Muse Jr
Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility, Obstetrics, Obstetrics and Gynecology
Lexington, KY 0 mi35
Dr. Gregory Moore
Obstetrics and Gynecology
Lexington, KY 0.01 mi34