Dr. Rudolph Peter Valentini MD is a male Pediatrician, has 20 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Pediatric Nephrology, and Pediatric Critical Care Medicine.
Learn more about Dr. Rudolph Valentini:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rudolph Valentini, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Nephrology.
He has special expertise in 4 Areas, including High Blood Pressure Hypertension, Kidney Dialysis Renal Dialysis, and Kidney Transplant Renal Transplant.1 more special expertise area
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Valentini graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Valentini has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Hospital
- Huron Valley-Sinai Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Valentini accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 21 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Meridian Health Plan of MI, Inc. (Formerly Health Plan of MI) - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Rudolph P. Valentini practice?
Dr. Rudolph Valentini practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Nephrology, and Pediatric Critical Care Medicine near Flint, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Detroit, MI and Clinton Township, MI.
See Flint Pediatricians and Flint Pediatric Specialists.