Learn more about Dr. Rudolph Valentini:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rudolph Valentini is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Valentini
Autism Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about autism, and symptoms of autistic children such as communication, social and routine behavior problems.Before Visiting Dr. Valentini Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rudolph Valentini, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Nephrology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Kidney Dialysis (Renal Dialysis)
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Kidney Transplant (Renal Transplant)
- Nephrotic Syndrome
Education & Awards
Dr. Valentini graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Valentini has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Hospital
- Beaumont Hospital,Troy
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rudolph P Valentini MD is a male Pediatrician, has 23 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Rudolph P. Valentini practice?
- Dr. Rudolph Valentini has 3 office locations.
Dr. Rudolph Valentini practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Nephrology near Detroit, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Flint, MI and Canton, MI.
See Detroit Pediatricians and Detroit Pediatric Specialists.