A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rudolph Valentini:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rudolph Valentini, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Nephrology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Kidney Dialysis (Renal Dialysis)
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Kidney Transplant (Renal Transplant)
- Nephrotic Syndrome
Education & Awards
Dr. Valentini graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Valentini has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Hospital
- Beaumont Hospital,Troy
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rudolph Valentini MD is a male Pediatrician, has 22 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Rudolph Valentini practice?
- Dr. Rudolph Valentini has 3 office locations.
Dr. Rudolph Valentini practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Nephrology near Detroit, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Flint, MI and Canton, MI.
See Detroit Pediatricians and Detroit Nephrologists.