A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rudolph Valentini:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Valentini
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Valentini Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rudolph Valentini, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Nephrology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Kidney Dialysis (Renal Dialysis)
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Kidney Transplant (Renal Transplant)
- Nephrotic Syndrome
Education & Awards
Dr. Valentini graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Valentini has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Hospital
- Beaumont Hospital,Troy
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rudolph P Valentini MD is a male Pediatrician, has 22 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Rudolph P. Valentini practice?
- Dr. Rudolph Valentini has 3 office locations.
Dr. Rudolph Valentini practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Nephrology near Detroit, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Flint, MI and Canton, MI.
See Detroit Pediatricians and Detroit Pediatric Specialists.