A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rudolph Wagner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rudolph Wagner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wagner
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Wagner Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rudolph Wagner, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 19 areas:
- Duane Retraction Syndrome
- Eye Diseases
- Eye Infections
- Eye Injuries
- Eye Surgery (Ophthalmologic Surgical Procedures)
- Eyelid Diseases
- Glaucoma Surgery (Trabeculectomy)
- Hereditary Eye Diseases
- Lazy Eye (Strabismus)
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Pathologic Nystagmus
- Retinopathy of Prematurity
Education & Awards
Dr. Wagner graduated from UMDNJ, Newark. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Wagner has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Monmouth Medical Center
- Community Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rudolph Steven Wagner MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Rudolph S. Wagner practice?
- Dr. Rudolph Wagner has 4 office locations.
Dr. Rudolph Wagner practices Ophthalmology near Newark, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Belleville, NJ and Roseland, NJ.
See Newark Ophthalmologists.