A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rudolph Wagner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rudolph Wagner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rudolph Wagner, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 20 areas:
- Duane Retraction Syndrome
- Eye Diseases
- Eye Infections
- Eye Injuries
- Eye Surgery (Ophthalmologic Surgical Procedures)
- Eyelid Diseases
- Glaucoma Surgery (Trabeculectomy)
- Hereditary Eye Diseases
- Lazy Eye (Strabismus)
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Pathologic Nystagmus
- Retinopathy of Prematurity
Education & Awards
Dr. Wagner graduated from UMDNJ, Newark. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Wagner has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Monmouth Medical Center
- Community Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Wagner accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 3 plans
- University Health Plan - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Rudolph S. Wagner practice?
Dr. Rudolph Wagner practices Ophthalmology near Newark, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Belleville, NJ.
See Newark Ophthalmologists.