Dr. Rudolph Steven Wagner MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology, Pediatric Ophthalmology, Pediatrics, and Pediatric Otolaryngology.
Learn more about Dr. Rudolph Wagner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rudolph Wagner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rudolph Wagner, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
He has special expertise in 25 Areas, including BOTOX, Blepharoptosis, and Cataract.22 more special expertise areas
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Wagner graduated from UMDNJ, Newark. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Wagner has 11 hospital affiliations:
- St Barnabas Medical Center
- Monmouth Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Wagner accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 3 plans
- University Health Plan - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 3 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Rudolph S. Wagner practice?
Dr. Rudolph Wagner practices Ophthalmology, Pediatric Ophthalmology, Pediatrics, and Pediatric Otolaryngology near Newark, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Belleville, NJ and Roseland, NJ.
See Newark Ophthalmologists, Newark Pediatric Specialists, Newark Pediatricians, and Newark Otolaryngologists.