Learn more about Dr. Rudolph Wagner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rudolph Wagner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wagner
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Wagner Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rudolph Wagner, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 19 areas:
- Duane Retraction Syndrome
- Eye Diseases
- Eye Infections
- Eye Injuries
- Eye Surgery (Ophthalmologic Surgical Procedures)
- Eyelid Diseases
- Glaucoma Surgery (Trabeculectomy)
- Hereditary Eye Diseases
- Lazy Eye (Strabismus)
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Pathologic Nystagmus
- Retinopathy of Prematurity
Education & Awards
Dr. Wagner graduated from UMDNJ, Newark. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Wagner has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Monmouth Medical Center
- Community Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rudolph Steven Wagner MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Rudolph S. Wagner practice?
- Dr. Rudolph Wagner has 2 office locations.
Dr. Rudolph Wagner practices Ophthalmology near Roseland, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Newark, NJ.
See Roseland Ophthalmologists.