A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rudolph Willis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rudolph Willis is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Willis graduated from UMDNJ Robert Wood Johnson, Piscataway.
Dr. Willis has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Irvington General Hospital
- Newark Beth Israel Medical Center
- Cancer Treatment Centers of America at Eastern Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Willis accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 20 plans
- University Health Plan - 3 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 3 plans
- Cigna - 14 plans
- Humana - 5 plans
- Healthfirst - 5 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Rudolph C. Willis practice?
Dr. Rudolph Willis practices Family Medicine near Irvington, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA.
See Irvington Family Physicians.