Learn more about Dr. Rudrama Duggirala:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rudrama Duggirala is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Duggirala
Food Allergies Patient Guide Learn all about food allergies and allergic reactions by reading our Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Duggirala Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rudrama Duggirala, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Duggirala graduated from Guntur Medical College.
Dr. Duggirala has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Kingsbrook Jewish Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rudrama Duggirala MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 38 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Rudrama Duggirala practice?
- Dr. Rudrama Duggirala has 3 office locations.
Dr. Rudrama Duggirala practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Flushing, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Ozone Park, NY and Brooklyn, NY.
See Flushing Primary Care Doctors and Flushing General Practitioners.