A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rudrama Duggirala:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rudrama Duggirala is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rudrama Duggirala, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Duggirala graduated from Guntur Medical College.
Dr. Duggirala has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Kingsbrook Jewish Medical Center
- SVCMC Mary Immaculate Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rudrama DR Duggirala MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 36 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Rudrama D. Duggirala practice?
- Dr. Rudrama Duggirala has 2 office locations.
Dr. Rudrama Duggirala practices Family Medicine near Ozone Park, NY.
See Ozone Park Primary Care Doctors.