A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rudrama Duggirala:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rudrama Duggirala is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rudrama Duggirala, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Duggirala graduated from Guntur Medical College.
Dr. Duggirala has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Kingsbrook Jewish Medical Center
- SVCMC Mary Immaculate Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Duggirala accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 3 plans
- Unicare - 3 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Affinity Health Plan - 5 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 3 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 4 plans
- Humana - 5 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 3 plans
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 20 plans
- Cigna - 12 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Rudrama D. Duggirala practice?
Dr. Rudrama Duggirala practices Family Medicine near Ozone Park, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Rego Park, NY and Brooklyn, NY.
See Ozone Park Family Physicians.