A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rudruidee Karnchanasorn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rudruidee Karnchanasorn is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rudruidee Karnchanasorn, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Karnchanasorn graduated from Siriraj Hospital Faculty Of Medicine, Bangkok.
Dr. Karnchanasorn has 1 hospital affiliations:
- University Of Kansas Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rudruidee Karnchanasorn MD is a female Internist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Rudruidee Karnchanasorn practice?
- Dr. Rudruidee Karnchanasorn has 1 office location.
Dr. Rudruidee Karnchanasorn practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Kansas City, KS.
See Kansas City Internists and Kansas City Endocrinologists.