A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rudy Andriani:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rudy Andriani is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rudy Andriani, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 17 areas:
- Erectile Dysfunction (ED)
- Female Urogenital Diseases
- Impotence (Vasculogenic Impotence)
- Kidney Stones (Nephrocalcinosis)
- Male Circumcision
- Male Infertility
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Prostate Diseases (Prostatic Diseases)
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
- Urinary Incontinence
- Urologic Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Andriani graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Andriani has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Westchester Medical Center
- Waterbury Hospital Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rudy Thomas Andriani MD is a male Urologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Rudy T. Andriani practice?
- Dr. Rudy Andriani has 3 office locations.
Dr. Rudy Andriani practices Urology near Stamford, CT.
Additional practice locations include: New York, NY.
See Stamford Urologists.