Dr. Rudy Briner Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Rudy Briner?

April 5th, 2016

If you live in the fort hood area be warned!

The entire practice shows up in the local network as being also in Temple. THEY ARE ONLY THERE ONCE A MONTH! Which means your surgery happens 2 hours away, and if you happen to have post open issues or need to change or adjust any controlled medications during the other days of the month, you'd have to make that 2 hour trip again or suffer until they come back to temple. It's a shady way for them to get in the Tricare pool of injured soldiers and their families by renting out a space in Temple once a month! Shame!

June 5th, 2009

Dr.

I have never had such a complete exam for my back problem.Dr. Briner seemed very caring, drew diagrams, and used visual aids for my understanding.

December 8th, 2008

I fell that this Dr. judges people and is unfair to them. I have had a couple of dr say I needed surgery. I left his office in tears,he was very rude,and I left out of his office in more pain than I was in. He has done one surgery on my neck came out to the waitng room and told my husband and father I needed another disk done in my neck. No explaination on why he didnt do the other disk. Know Im out of work cant enjoy my family life because of this man. STAY AWAY FROM HIM. HE HAS ALSO MESSED UP ONE OF MY FAMILY MEMBERS VERY BAD!!!!

August 27th, 2008

back surgery

Did my surgery and then went on vacation before I woke up from recovery. I was given nothing for my pain. He refused to let me stay over night in the hospital. I had to wait 16 days for him to see me. I had to go to the emergency room to see him. I waited 6 hours for him to see me. He would not let another physician see me at the emergency room and give me something for the pain. I wasn't even allowed to take my own prescriptions while I was in the emergency room. I am much worse after the surgery. I can't even get out of bed now. He treats me like I am an addict seeking pain medication. His bed side manner is horrible. He thinks he is such a great surgeon that I shuod be fine. He seems unconcerned about my current situation. He got paid and that is all that mattered. He was in a hurry to go on vacation. He didn't even allow me to see another physician in his office while he was gone for 16 days. He left immediately after my surgery. I had mt surgery 2 months ago and I am worse than I was before the surgery.

July 5th, 2016