A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rudy Cueto:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rudy Cueto is Poor.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rudy Cueto, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology and Anesthesiology - Pain Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Cueto graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Cueto has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph Mercy Saline Hospital
- Saint Joseph Mercy Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rudy Anthony Cueto MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Rudy A. Cueto practice?
- Dr. Rudy Cueto has 3 office locations.
Dr. Rudy Cueto practices Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine near Ann Arbor, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Brighton, MI and Ypsilanti, MI.
See Ann Arbor Anesthesiologists and Ann Arbor Pain Management Doctors.