A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rudy Kovachevich:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rudy Kovachevich, Orthopaedic Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kovachevich graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Kovachevich has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Centura Parker Adventist Hospital
- Swedish Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rudy Kovachevich MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 5 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Rudy Kovachevich practice?
- Dr. Rudy Kovachevich has 6 office locations.
Dr. Rudy Kovachevich practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand near Denver, CO.
Additional practice locations include: Englewood, CO and Aurora, CO.
See Denver Surgeons.