Learn more about Dr. Rudy Lea:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rudy Lea is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lea
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Lea Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rudy Lea, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Adolescent Medicine
- Cholesterol Management
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lea graduated from East Carolina University, Greenville. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Lea has 9 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - Zale Lipshy
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rudy Nelson Lea MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 16 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Rudy N. Lea practice?
- Dr. Rudy Lea has 1 office location.
Dr. Rudy Lea practices Family Medicine near Richardson, TX.
See Richardson Primary Care Doctors.