A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rudy Lea:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rudy Lea, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Adolescent Medicine
- Cholesterol Management
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lea graduated from East Carolina University, Greenville.
Dr. Lea has 9 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - Zale Lipshy
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rudy Nelson Lea MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 14 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Rudy N. Lea practice?
- Dr. Rudy Lea has 4 office locations.
Dr. Rudy Lea practices Family Medicine near Richardson, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Dallas, TX.
See Richardson Family Physicians.