Learn more about Dr. Rudy Lea:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rudy Lea is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lea
GERD Patient Education Learn all about GERD or gastroesopageal reflux disease with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lea Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rudy Lea, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Adolescent Medicine
- Cholesterol Management
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lea graduated from East Carolina University, Greenville. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Lea has 9 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - Zale Lipshy
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rudy Nelson Lea MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 16 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Rudy N. Lea practice?
- Dr. Rudy Lea has 1 office location.
Dr. Rudy Lea practices Family Medicine near Richardson, TX.
See Richardson Primary Care Doctors.