A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Manthei graduated from Midwestern University, Downers Grove.More Education & Awards
Dr. Manthei has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Valley Hospital Medical Center
- Sunrise Hospital Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Manthei accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Anthem - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- AMERIGROUP - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Rudy Manthei:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Rudy R. Manthei practice?
Dr. Rudy Manthei practices Ophthalmology near Henderson, NV.
Additional practice locations include: Las Vegas, NV and Boulder City, NV.
See Henderson Ophthalmologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Rodolfo Manthei, Dr. Rolf Manthei, Dr. Rudolf Manthei, Dr. Rudolph Manthei