A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rudy Manthei:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Manthei
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Manthei Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Cataract Surgery
- Contact lenses
- LASIK (Laser In Situ Keratomileusis)
- Laser Surgery
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Manthei graduated from Midwestern University, Downers Grove.
Dr. Manthei has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Valley Hospital Medical Center
- Sunrise Hospital & Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rudy Ronald Manthei DO is a male Ophthalmologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Rudy R. Manthei practice?
- Dr. Rudy Manthei has 2 office locations.
Dr. Rudy Manthei practices Ophthalmology near Henderson, NV.
Additional practice locations include: Las Vegas, NV.
See Henderson Ophthalmologists.