A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rudy Manthei:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Cataract Surgery
- Contact lenses
- LASIK (Laser In Situ Keratomileusis)
- Laser Surgery
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Manthei graduated from Midwestern University, Downers Grove.
Dr. Manthei has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Valley Hospital Medical Center
- Sunrise Hospital & Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rudy Ronald Manthei DO is a male Ophthalmologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Rudy R. Manthei practice?
- Dr. Rudy Manthei has 6 office locations.
Dr. Rudy Manthei practices Ophthalmology near Henderson, NV.
Additional practice locations include: Las Vegas, NV.
See Henderson Ophthalmologists.