A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rodolfo Quintero:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rodolfo Quintero is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Quintero graduated from University of California at Los Angeles. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Quintero has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Glendale Adventist Medical Center/Adventist Health
- White Memorial Medical Center/Adventist Health
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rodolfo Quintero MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Rodolfo Quintero practice?
- Dr. Rodolfo Quintero has 3 office locations.
Dr. Rodolfo Quintero practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Glendale, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Rancho Cucamonga, CA and Upland, CA.
See Glendale Obstetricians & Gynecologists.