Dr. Rodolfo Quintero Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Rodolfo Quintero?

July 15th, 2016

not a compassionate care from them

At the first appointment everyone was very friendly because there was money in between! But after all I got a call just saying "oh this didn't work for you" your embryos didn't survive.... So easy to keep the money, I told them why the doctor's assistant called me that I would like to have an appointment and they call me the next day to tell me that they were gonna charge me $150. For the appoiment, when I went everyone was really serious with me, not friendly anymore, ofcourse I didn't pay the appoiment because even it didn't work, they still gonna charge me the rest of the money out of the bank account, pls don't go with this people, read all the reviews pls pls that was my mistake ... I did read the reviews after I got that unexpected call, make sure to go to other clinics before this one, I DONT RECOMEND THIS CLINIC :( Im really sad now because I don't have money anymore and my last chance just went away....

February 27th, 2016

Disappointing

I went to Dr. Rudy for consultation. I did not find him very compassionate, this is my first consultation and I was hoping that he would be very compassionate and understanding to explain everything, the whole time he was looking at his Watch and was very dry answering my questions. He wanted to do an ultrasound and told me that I was only going to produce 5 egg, don't know how he guessed it without even doing any other tests. His Cordinator give me a price for three IVF cycle which she said it was recommended and then asked for the price for one cycle the Cordinator didn't want to give me a price because she said that's what the doctor recommended. The doctor told me that the chances of me getting pregnant is very slim but he wants to try three IVF when asked them to tell me what are the medication that I'll be using they refused to tell me because they said we don't know to be a sign up and we will see everything else keep in mind that I had every blood test, ultrasound, HSG done and everything was fine! Basically they coded three cycle for almost $18,000 and if you have an extra embryo left they will not included in that $18,000 you have to pay an extra 3000 for it and there is no guarantee for anything. I didn't find his staff or himself very helpful compassionate or caring I will never recommend this dr to anybody!

May 3rd, 2014

COULDNT ASK FOR MORE!!!

After almost 8 yrs of not concieveing we came across Dr.Q the best Dr ever. We were successfull on our second IVF attempt with a beautiful baby girl.... He was very opend to my husband and i answered all of our question their staff is great! I will so recomend Dr.Q we are looking forward for our second baby!

September 6th, 2013

The best!

Dr. Q is attentive, caring, supportive and so encouraging. He was patient with us answering all of our many, many questions. After months of clomid and several IUI treatments, we became pregnant with our son. He is now 3 1/2 and the love of our lives. Dr. Q was always available by phone, answered emails promptly and even came into the office on a Sunday because my monitor showed I was ovulating. Thank you, thank you Dr. Q, we are forever grateful.

February 10th, 2013

Compassion and Competence.

Ive been to 4 different doctor in account of my infertility, and they all sent me running for the hills, either with a terrifying misdiagnosis or lamentable bedside manner. After meeting Dr. Quintero, I realized that there are actually doctors who still care for their patients and don't look at us like a potential new pool or upgraded sports car. Dr. Quintero spends time with you, answers all your questions and has an amazing ability to put you at ease with his understanding and compassion. He's kind, prompt and by far one of the most competent doctors I've ever met. Would recommend him to anyone in need of excellence in service.

September 27th, 2012

I tried IVF 3 times and failed that was before I met Dr. Quintero. One day I was searching on the internet more about micro IVF and that is how I found Doctor's Quintero website.(carefertility.net)I called and made an appointment. First consultation is free which is good because I paid $125 for first consultation in another place. I feel so blessed to have found Dr. Quintero. I tried micro IVF and got pregnant. He is a great Doctor and a great person!

June 10th, 2012

Love him

After 5yrs with a Loma Linda Dr that wasn't very good I switched Dr's a few months back and found Dr Q, love him and his staff

April 4th, 2012

GET A 2ND OPINION

When faced with the fertility problem I went to Rudy Quintero because I had read great reviews and he had came out on tv. However, my experience was not something to be reported on as success. I got the HSG, hysteroscopy done and I had to pay for them because they said my insurance did not cover. Now, I seek anothe doctor, got same tests done and I DID NOT HAVE TO PAY FOR THEM! My insurance covered. After getting the exams done and getting the results, he said everything was good with me. Now, with the new doctor I had to get polyps remove because they were obviously missed by Dr. Quintero. I'm so glad I seek a second opinion because after going to Dr. Quintero I was left feeling depressed and no questions answered! So seek a 2nd opinion!!!

March 2nd, 2012

Unbelievably generous and caring

I met with Dr. Quintero for a consultation in 2008 regarding egg freezing, which was not yet being offered in his clinic. Even though I did not end up doing any procedures with him, he answered all of my questions and when I emailed him a couple of follow-up questions he was more generous of his time and attention than 99% of doctors in this day and age would ever come close to being. In subtle ways he warned me about misinformation in the fertility industry, he came across as a strong and rare patient advocate and ethical person. I had heard about him on a web forum from somebody who had a similarly positive impression of him. He did not want to discourage me from doing any treatment or procedure that might help, but he also warned me that unfortunately IVF/ART is a business and just to be aware of that. I honestly was shocked at the extent of Dr. Quintero's generosity and selfless helpfulness, beyond the first paid consultation he gave of his time freely and would not let me pay him for an additional consultation. This was in 2008 so I am not saying he is still available in this way today - it's quite possible he is just too busy right now. I also can't speak about his medical decisions because as I said I never did any procedures with him. But he is very ethical and an amazing person. He will definitely err on the side of caution and put his patient's needs first. Also he encourages you to do your own thinking. Really the fertility industry needs many more Dr. Quinteros. As does the medical world in general.

January 9th, 2012

Beware-Don't give them your insurance info!!!

I went to see Dr. Rudy Quintero in Glendale, CA for a fertility issue. I had a simple procedure (HSG) which his office quoted me $300 case or $550 towards insurance. He ended up billing my insurance for over $17k in fraudulent claims! I have lost so much sleep over this because I'm trying now to clear this all up with my insurance company. Now I permanently have a phony medical procedure on my medical record and everyone is paying the price for high insurance premiums. What a total crook! I've already contacted the Glendale PD, State Insurance Regulators office, Nat'l Insurance Crime Bureau. Dr. Quintero had the nerve to have his office contact me twice trying to collect the insurance payment. I just got off the phone with my insurance company 6 months later after the actual date of service, they billed my insurance for another $15k! I can't believe it - I'm shocked and so stressed out!

June 12th, 2010

My Experience with Dr. Quintero and his staff was excellent!! I could not have asked for a better doctor or facility. The IVF process is a very long and hard process but it was made very easy for me because of the care of my doctor. I was made aware of all aspects of the procedure and Dr. Quintero made sure that he saw me through from beginning to end. My IVF was a success and at 37 yrs old I am now pregnant. I would definitely recommend him to anyone who wants a caring and attentive doctor and wants to obtain success at conceiving.

February 28th, 2010

Great physician!

I was very impressed with this doctor's bedside manner and professionalism. He genuinely seems to care about his patients.