Learn more about Dr. Rudy Rodriguez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rudy Rodriguez is Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rodriguez
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Rodriguez Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Rodriguez graduated from University of Connecticut , Farmington.
Dr. Rodriguez has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Missouri Delta Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rudy Rafael Rodriguez MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 5 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Rudy R. Rodriguez practice?
- Dr. Rudy Rodriguez has 1 office location.
Dr. Rudy Rodriguez practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Sikeston, MO.
See Sikeston Surgeons.