A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rudy Rodriguez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rudy Rodriguez is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rodriguez
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Rodriguez Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Rodriguez graduated from University of Connecticut , Farmington.
Dr. Rodriguez has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Missouri Delta Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rudy Rafael Rodriguez MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 5 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Rudy R. Rodriguez practice?
- Dr. Rudy Rodriguez has 1 office location.
Dr. Rudy Rodriguez practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Sikeston, MO.
See Sikeston Orthopedic Surgeons.