A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rudy Santoso:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rudy Santoso is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Santoso
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Santoso Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Santoso graduated from Universitas Padjadjaran, Bandung.
Dr. Santoso has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Catawba Valley Medical
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rudy A Santoso MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Rudy A. Santoso practice?
- Dr. Rudy Santoso has 1 office location.
Dr. Rudy Santoso practices Psychiatry near Hickory, NC.
See Hickory Psychiatrists.