A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rudy Schneider:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rudy Schneider is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Schneider graduated from University of Nebraska, Omaha. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Schneider has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Nebraska Orthopaedic Hospital
- Alegent Health-Bergan Mercy Medical Ce
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rudy Jay Schneider DDS and MD is a male Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeon, has 11 years of experience and practices in Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery and Oral Surgeon & Maxillofacial Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Rudy J. Schneider practice?
- Dr. Rudy Schneider has 8 office locations.
Dr. Rudy Schneider practices Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery and Oral Surgeon & Maxillofacial Surgery near Omaha, NE.
Additional practice locations include: Fremont, NE and Fargo, ND.
See Omaha Surgeons and Omaha Dentists.