Learn more about Dr. Rudy Shirley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rudy Shirley is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Shirley
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Shirley Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rudy Shirley, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Oophoritis (Ovary inflammation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Shirley graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta.
Dr. Shirley has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Hamilton Medical Center
- Murray Medical Center
- Gordon Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rudy Shirley MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Rudy Shirley practice?
- Dr. Rudy Shirley has 2 office locations.
Dr. Rudy Shirley practices Otolaryngology near Dalton, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Calhoun, GA.
See Dalton Otolaryngologists.