Learn more about Dr. Rudy Shirley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rudy Shirley is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Shirley
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Shirley Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rudy Shirley, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Oophoritis (Ovary inflammation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Shirley graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta.
Dr. Shirley has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Hamilton Medical Center
- Murray Medical Center
- Gordon Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rudy Shirley MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Rudy Shirley practice?
- Dr. Rudy Shirley has 2 office locations.
Dr. Rudy Shirley practices Otolaryngology near Dalton, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Calhoun, GA.
See Dalton Otolaryngologists.