Always ask cost before service!!! show details Always ask cost before service!!!
Sep 15th, 2012

Went to see this doctor for a minor sore in my nose. Nice doctor but I was only in his office for about 15 -20 minutes at most. He looked at my nose and asked if he could cauterize it. No complaints on speed of service but cost was $178.00 for office visit and $252.00 for nose chemical cauterization total $430.00 OMG!!!!!!! The office visit I did not mind paying but the procedure at most should not have cost no more than 50-75 dollars over the office visit. I think this is a bit excessive for 15-20 minutes work and nothing more than a narrow tongue depressor, silver nitrate and numbing agents. When I mentioned this to his check out receptionist she just gave me a blank look and said excuse me. I think I interrupted her conversation with the other receptionist about her weekend. God forbid they do something. One month after visit I still have the same problem. If the doctor- thing does not work out he could get a job at a car dealership as a mechanic. Always ask cost before service. I don't plan on ever going back. Next time I want to blow $430.00 in a short amount of time for no results I will give it to the Federal government. If it would have worked maybe.

by LGMW on Sep 14th, 2010

Wish he was certified in all fields of medicine, so I could have only one doctor for all my care. He is the bestin his field.