A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rudyard Dimson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rudyard Dimson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Preventive Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Dimson graduated from University Of Santo Tomas, Manila.
Dr. Dimson has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Macomb Hospitals
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rudyard Dimson MD is a male Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Rudyard Dimson practice?
- Dr. Rudyard Dimson has 3 office locations.
Dr. Rudyard Dimson practices Internal Medicine near Clinton Township, MI.
See Clinton Township Internists.