Dr. Ruemu Birhiray Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Ruemu Birhiray?

June 15th, 2016

LOVE MY DR BIRHIRAY GREAT DR

I THINK DR BIRHIRAY IS A AWESOME DR BEING SEEING HIM OVER 5 YEARS

April 29th, 2016

He is the absolute best oncologist. He explains everything throughly and with such compassion and understanding. His staff is amazing. Anytime I have had a question, refill or any concern regarding my cancer they have been there for me.

March 18th, 2016

Great doc

Patient since 2008. He is an EXEMPLARY physician.

January 23rd, 2015

Excellent

Excellent bedside manner. He is very approachable and open to discussion of the details of my case. Answers all my questions. Compassionate, easy to talk to, respectful, always has a positive attitude - which gives me hope. He has a hearty laugh. Very professional, confident but not arrogant, I trust him with my life. The only negative would be wait time, when at Harcourt Road.

February 26th, 2012

Cancer

Fantastic Doctor. At the top of his profession

September 1st, 2011

Run Screaming away

My mother died as a direct result of this office staff including the incompeptent dr. Wrong chemos, horrible treatment after she got sick. Gave a lactose intolerant person lactose milk in her feeding tube. Mom went to another hospital to receive the 2nd opinion that there could have been more done but to late. Mom passed away in May and I am still receing call froms this offfice asking for her and wanting bill payment. If you go Please get a 2nd opinion quickly.

March 15th, 2011

The best doctor in Indianapolis

This is a caring and wonderful Man, and the best doctor I know of anywhere.I would refer my family to him with hesitation and has referred my best friend to him.

February 1st, 2011

Dr is good, office could use improvement

Dr Birhiray is wonderful. We could not ask for a better doctor. His office staff could be better. They run you around all over the place, changing schedules, needing this or that. They seem to forget these patients are not here for just a common cold but a deadly illness. They need to get their act together, double check things then call the patient.I deal with the office weekly and I am so frustated with them, but we love Dr. B.

May 4th, 2010

My favorite doc!

I have been a patient of Dr. Birhiray's since 2002, w/partial mastectomy, then chemo & radiation. He is the most kind, caring, warm MD I have ever had. Even calls ME if I cancel an appt! Always inquires about my family, and takes time to LISTEN as well as explain. Never have I seen him in a bad mood! Opts for conservative txmt; while I don't always like it, guess that's why I am still here! Wish all my MDs were as compassionate!

January 14th, 2010

Dr. Birhiray is in my opinion the BEST of the best!!! He is so caring and takes the time to listen to your concerns. I was diagnosed with breast cancer in 2006 and went through chemo, a lumpectomy and radiation. Dr. Birhiray was there for me every step of the way. Not only was he there for ME, but he was there for my husband as well. I cannot say enough good things about this man. Today I am cancer free and living a wonderful life. When you are literally putting your life in another persons hands, I would not even think of looking somewhere else. Dr. Birhiray will forever be my hero!

June 4th, 2008

Family of Karen Skinner

Dr. B. has been our angel since 2005....he brought our daughter through Stage 3 breast cancer, stirred her to have strength she didn't know she had. He is genuinely happy to see her at every visit and we have adopted him forever. If you are suffering from Cancer, you will find an excellent doctor in Dr. B as well as a lifelong friend who has your wellbeing his main focus for treatment and a desire to see you return to a normal life as soon as possible. God Bless Dr. B. and his staff.

October 10th, 2017