A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ruey Chen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ruey Chen, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Chen graduated from National Taiwan University, Taipei.
Dr. Chen has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Hospital
- Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ruey Chen MD is a male Pathologist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Clinical Pathology.
- Where does Dr. Ruey Chen practice?
- Dr. Ruey Chen has 1 office location.
Dr. Ruey Chen practices Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Clinical Pathology near Wyandotte, MI.
See Wyandotte Pathologists.