Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
Get the facts about carpal tunnel syndrome, including the causes and symptoms.
- Back Pain Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome Facts about carpal tunnel syndrome, including the causes and symptoms.
- Dupuytren's Contracture Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue in your hand
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Hip Replacement The reasons why hip replacements are performed.
- Knee Replacement Facts about knee replacement surgery.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- Osteoarthritis of the Knee Osteoarthritis of the knee: symptoms & risk factors for developing it.
- Osteoporosis Osteoporosis is a condition that causes the bones to weaken.
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Facts about rheumatoid arthritis (RA), including juvenile arthritis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Rufino Gonzalez
Dr. Rufino Gonzalez, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Corpus Christi, TX. He has 51 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopedic Surgery. Dr. Gonzalez is affiliated with CHRISTUS Spohn Hospital Corpus Christi-Memorial, CHRISTUS Spohn Hospital Corpus Cristi-Sh and Corpus Christi Med Ctr Bay Are, Crp Christi, Tx. He speaks English.
Dr. Rufino Gonzalez has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopedic Surgery
An orthopaedic surgeon is a physician who specializes in diagnosis and surgical treatment of injuries and disorders involving the musculoskeletal system, such as hip replacements and arthroscopic knee surgery.
In addition to treating...
Dr. Rufino Gonzalez is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Corpus Christi, TX.
Dr. Richard Barber
Trauma Surgery, Orthopedic Surgery
Corpus Christi, TX 0 mi11
Dr. Robert Williams
Orthopedic Surgery, Sports Medicine
Corpus Christi, TX 0 mi27
Dr. Gary Snook
Orthopedic Surgery of the Spine, Orthopedic Surgery
Corpus Christi, TX 0 mi46