A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rufino Talatala:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rufino Talatala is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rufino Talatala, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 45 areas:
- Acanthosis Nigricans
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Atrial Fibrillation
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bell's Palsy
- Bursitis / Adhesive Capsulitis
- Cerebral Palsy
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Talatala graduated from University Of The East, Ramon Magsaysay Memorial Medical Center, Quezon. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Talatala has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
- Harris Methodist H E B
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rufino Gerona Talatala MD is a male Internist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Rufino G. Talatala practice?
- Dr. Rufino Talatala has 1 office location.
Dr. Rufino Talatala practices Internal Medicine near Carrollton, TX.
See Carrollton Internists.