Learn more about Dr. Rufus Collea:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rufus Collea is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rufus Collea, MD is board certified in Medical Oncology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Collea graduated from Albany Medical College. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Collea has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Albany Medical Center Hospital
- St Peter's Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Collea accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 13 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Humana - 5 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Rufus P. Collea practice?
Dr. Rufus Collea practices Internal Medicine, Hematology & Oncology, Medical Oncology, and Hematology near Albany, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Cohoes, NY.
See Albany Internists, Albany Oncologists, and Albany Pathologists.