Learn more about Dr. Rufus Collea:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rufus Collea is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Collea
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Collea Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rufus Collea, MD is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Collea graduated from Albany Medical College. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Collea has 10 hospital affiliations:
- St Peter's Hospital
- Albany Medical Center Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rufus Collea MD is a male Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Rufus Collea practice?
- Dr. Rufus Collea has 5 office locations.
Dr. Rufus Collea practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near Albany, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Cohoes, NY and Rexford, NY.
See Albany Internists and Albany Oncologists.