A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rufus Collea:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rufus Collea is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rufus Collea, MD is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Collea graduated from Albany Medical College. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Collea has 10 hospital affiliations:
- St Peter's Hospital
- Albany Medical Center Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rufus Patrick Collea MD is a male Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Rufus P. Collea practice?
- Dr. Rufus Collea has 5 office locations.
Dr. Rufus Collea practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near Albany, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Cohoes, NY and Rexford, NY.
See Albany Internists and Albany Oncologists.