A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rufus Huffman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rufus Huffman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rufus Huffman, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
Education & Awards
Dr. Huffman graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Huffman has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Rockingham Memorial Hospital
- Carilion Stonewall Jackson Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rufus Clyde Huffman MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 36 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Rufus C. Huffman practice?
- Dr. Rufus Huffman has 1 office location.
Dr. Rufus Huffman practices Family Medicine near Bridgewater, VA.
See Bridgewater Primary Care Doctors.