A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rufus Huffman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rufus Huffman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Huffman
Sinusitis Patient Education Read our sinusitis patient education guide to learn all about acute and chronic sinus conditions and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Huffman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rufus Huffman, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
Education & Awards
Dr. Huffman graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond.
Dr. Huffman has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Rockingham Memorial Hospital
- Carilion Stonewall Jackson Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rufus Clyde Huffman MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 37 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Rufus C. Huffman practice?
- Dr. Rufus Huffman has 1 office location.
Dr. Rufus Huffman practices Family Medicine near Bridgewater, VA.
See Bridgewater Family Physicians.