A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rufus Mark:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rufus Mark is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rufus Mark, MD is board certified in Radiation Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Nervous System Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Mark graduated from University of California at Los Angeles. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Mark has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Scott and White Memorial Hospital
- Covenant Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Mark accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 6 plans
- Presbyterian Health Plan - 2 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Rufus J. Mark practice?
Dr. Rufus Mark practices Radiation Oncology near Temple, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Lubbock, TX and Austin, TX.
See Temple Radiologists.