Dr. Rufus Sadler Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Rufus Sadler?

OFFICE VISIT

Posted on May 14th, 2015

I LIKE HOW DOCTOR RUFUS SPEAKS TO ME. HE IS TRULY A CARING PERSON AND YOU CAN TELL HOW HE ENJOYS WHAT HE DOES.

Mr.

Posted on April 15th, 2015

I Like very much how Doctor Rufus professional speaks with me, the way he explains any pathology you may have and the treatment to follow. He is not just a doctor but also a friend with patience. I am sure to recommend doctor Rufus to whoever wants to be treat like a family member in a medical enviroment. He knows how to give us support assuring that everything will be fine.

Posted on April 3rd, 2015

Excellent Doctor, explains anything that you want to know, and cares about his patients, and wants to communicate with other doctors that you may have to see for a particular specialty.

office visit

Posted on April 2nd, 2015

The first time I went into his office I thought well the place is ok but I'm interested in the doctor .I have gone in fancy offices where you feel out of place I felt ok. The receptionist and lab tech are very friendly. And I knew I would be coming back. Dr.Sadler makes you feel comfortable he takes time to know you and understand your needs or your concerns I would strongly recommend him to family friend or anyone needing a family doctor.

Amazing doctor

Posted on December 27th, 2014

This doctor is just amazing. He really takes the time to sit down and not only talk to me but to listen as well. It is very easy to get an appointment to see him at either one of his offices and it is also very easy to get in contact with him in between appointments. He is truly a caring person and you can tell that he really enjoys what he does.

Posted on February 11th, 2017