- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Ruhul Choudhury
Dr. Ruhul Choudhury, MD, BS, MBBS is a Doctor primarily located in Jellico, TN, with other offices in Williamsburg, KY and Jellico, TN. He has 19 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine and Emergency Medicine. Dr. Choudhury is affiliated with Jellico Community Hospital and Baptist Regional Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Ruhul Choudhury has the following 2 specialties
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress,...
Dr. Ruhul Choudhury is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Jellico, TN.
Dr. Tracy Dobbs
Hematology and Oncology, Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology
Jellico, TN 0.01 mi30
Dr. David Escalante
Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism, Internal Medicine
Jellico, TN 0.01 mi29
Dr. Allison Smith
Hospitalist, Internal Medicine, Obstetrics and Gynecology
Jellico, TN 0.15 mi11