Dr. Ruijin Yao Is this you?

3.4

Have you seen Dr. Ruijin Yao?

Autism Spectrum Disorder

Autism Spectrum Disorder

Please save yourself. It was horrible

Posted on June 20th, 2011

I was recommended by someone who indicated that this clinic helped to cure her neck pain. I was hoping the same, but I got worst after the treatment. Like the other reviewer said it is the same treatment no matter what. The treatments are three steps. I was given a massage by a man who hurt me during the massage. I complained but the massage kept going. Then I got my dose of acupuncture. It hurt and I had to ask to lower the electric impulse. The last part is laser warming and the lady was nice which was the only good part. After the treatment, I was OK. The same night, I was in pain. The next morning, my body was aching. Now, after 4 days of rest, I feel much better. I am not sure how I can complain. Please help.

a personal injury factory

Posted on May 6th, 2009

Very busy office - and the doctor seems to busy to give a darn. I was not examined before being treated - the doctor just looked at the report from the ER at Shady Grove, and I was sent through cookie cutter treatment - it seemed to me everyone in the office was getting the same "therapy"

Posted on August 4th, 2017