A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rukhsana Begum:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rukhsana Begum is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rukhsana Begum, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Back Pain
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Begum graduated from Chittagong Medical College.
Dr. Begum has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Hospital and Medical Center
- Huron Valley-Sinai Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rukhsana Begum MD is a female Neurologist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Rukhsana Begum practice?
- Dr. Rukhsana Begum has 5 office locations.
Dr. Rukhsana Begum practices Neurology near Grosse Pointe, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Howell, MI and Saint Clair Shores, MI.
See Grosse Pointe Neurologists.