A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rukmini Modem:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rukmini Modem, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Cytopathology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Modem graduated from Gandhi Medical College, Hyderabad.
Dr. Modem has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Baystate Mary Lane Hospital
- Baystate Franklin Medical Center
- Baystate Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rukmini Reddy Modem BS, MBBS, and MD is a female Pathologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Cytopathology.
- Where does Dr. Rukmini R. Modem practice?
- Dr. Rukmini Modem has 3 office locations.
Dr. Rukmini Modem practices Cytopathology near Ware, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Greenfield, MA and Springfield, MA.
See Ware Pathologists.