A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rukshana Cader:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rukshana Cader is Poor.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cader
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rukshana Cader, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Cader has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Trinity Hospitals
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rukshana N Cader MD is a female Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Rukshana N. Cader practice?
- Dr. Rukshana Cader has 1 office location.
Dr. Rukshana Cader practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Minot, ND.
See Minot Internists and Minot Gastroenterologists.