A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rula Al-Aouar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rula Al-Aouar is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Al-Aouar graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Al-Aouar has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Oakwood Hospital and Medical Center
- Oakwood Annapolis Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rula N Al-Aouar MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Rula N. Al-Aouar practice?
- Dr. Rula Al-Aouar has 9 office locations.
Dr. Rula Al-Aouar practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Taylor, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Inkster, MI and Dearborn, MI.
See Taylor Obstetricians & Gynecologists.