Dr. Rula Al-Hilli MD Patient Reviews

4.8
  • 7 reviews

September 30th, 2013
Next Best Thing to Making House Calls
Dr. Hilli has a kind, caring manner. She takes time to listen, explain, yet does not hesitate to get straight to the point. Dr. Hilli , as well as the staff, were absolutely wonderful with my elderly mother. The staff were so good to her that she nicknamed them her "Gals". Mom is in assisted living now and she was very disappointed when she could no longer get in & out of the car go to Dr. Hilli's office and had to change to the doctor at the assisted living facility. She often asks about Dr. Hilli and the "Gals". I've been going to Dr. Hilli since I moved to Logan Twp. over 10 years ago and I have never, ever had to wait more than 45 min. at the most. And I think that was during flu season or when a virus was going around when there were lots of sick people, therefore, a bit of a wait but not long. Dr. Hilli and her staff are very helpful and prompt with referrals, refills, and questions over the phone. I highly recommend Dr. Al-Hilli along with her fantastic staff.

April 19th, 2012
Very nice, but not the best
Dr. Al-Hilly has been my doctor for the last year, and I have been very pleased at times, and very disappointing at others. She is very quick with scheduling me in for an appointment, however, on more than one occasion, I have had to wait between one to two hours to actually see her. The time is usually broken up between sitting in the lobby and the actual room where she sees you. She is also very prompt in calling in a prescription if I need one. As I wrote in my title, she is very nice, and that has given me the patience to deal with the long wait times; I also schedule my appointments with large windows of time now that I know I could wait so long. If there was another doctor in such a close proximity to where I live I would shop around. It couldn't hurt to find a doctor who maybe was not as nice, but saw you sooner. Personally, I don't need my doctor to be nice, I need them to be prompt, and accurate.

November 18th, 2011
Wonderful Bedside manner and very pro-active
Dr. Hilli is a wonderful Dr. and always allows enough time to discuss any problem that you may be having. she is very pro-active when it comes to your health and truly concerned for you as a human being.

August 18th, 2011
I am in love
Dr. Hilli and her staff are great. I finally took the step to change doctors and I am so happy I did. You will not be disappointed.

June 23rd, 2011
Very Warm and Kind
Dr. Hilli is very caring and will speak to you in depth. She will do what is necessary for your treatment. I really like her she was very kind and warm.

May 19th, 2011
A Great Doctor!
I have had many experiences with doctors and none can compare to that of Dr. Hilli. She has the best bedside manner or any doctor I have ever seen--kind, compassionate, caring and knowledgeable. She never made me feel rushed and has always taken the time to speak with me at length regarding any problem I had. I would recommend Dr. Hilli to anyone looking for a new Family Doctor.

April 15th, 2010
AWESOME
Dr. Hilli is a kind, caring professional. She has a great personality and takes time to explain test results, treatments, etc. She shows genuine interest in the patients well being.