A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rula Youssef:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rula Youssef is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rula Youssef, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Youssef graduated from University Of Tishreen, Lattakia.
Dr. Youssef has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Caritas Holy Family Hospital & Medical Center
- Lawrence General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rula M Youssef MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 17 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Rula M. Youssef practice?
- Dr. Rula Youssef has 3 office locations.
Dr. Rula Youssef practices Family Medicine near Methuen, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Lawrence, MA.
See Methuen Family Physicians.