Dr. Rula Youssef Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Rula Youssef?

Binge Eating Disorder

Binge Eating Disorder

Have you seen Dr. Rula Youssef?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

June 5th, 2017

Refused to see without ID, Told to leave when in distress

Made an appt. couldn't find office after callind 2 times in the building. Upon registering office asked for insurance info as when they called back to remind me to bring insurance card. Asked for ID which I didn't have on me. Refused to see me. I told them I had to see the dr because of extreme pain. They refused. Being in sever pain and distress due to not seeing me, I called my ins plan. they proceeded to call and was denied. formal complaint was placed by Ins plan. I added to complaint expressing I ws in distress and they told me I had to leave the waiting area and forced me onto curb, still crying and distressed. You be the judge...

September 21st, 2015

Dr. Youssef is nice and easy to talk too, but the only time you see or hear from her is in the exam room during your annual physical. Anything else it's a practitioner. Her staff is a nightmare! They cancel appointments, don't return calls, and when you try to reschedule appointments the doctor cancels they claim you canceled them. The "office manager" Carrie-Ann is rude, disrespectful, and shouldn't be running anything. She hangs up on patients and is condescending. This office doesn't do anything to help it's patients and mess up test results every year. They have absolutely no sense of urgency and think they can do/treat people however they want. This office is in serious need of an overhaul...stat!

October 5th, 2013

Looking for a real doctor...

This doctor is tremendously incompetent, cannot even diagnose basic, ye serious illness that both my blood work and symptoms presented in a classic, textbook presentation. Further, did not even follow-up on why I was having severe neuropathy in extremities and progressing. I had to basically tell her what "we" had to do next. <sigh> What a disappointment. I am seeking another practitioner currently. Unfortunately, I am ill with complex issues and wasn't even able to be stabiluzed before this.. of course, if she'd been able to stabilize me I likely wouldn't *be* seeking better care...

August 6th, 2012

A positive visit for a change

Overall it was a very good visit.I would refer my friends and family to see her.

June 15th, 2012

Incompetent and unprofessional

I saw this doctor a few times and went to her when I was vomiting and had diarrhea nearly non-stop for over two weeks. She claimed that this was normal and that I just had a virus. After another week I called back to say that I wasn't any better. The staff tried to order a cat scan of my abdomen, but couldn't get the paperwork right. After five weeks I got a cat scan that revealed I had colitis. She gave me medication that I was allergic to and we had to try another which did the trick. A few months later it happened again. When I went to see her she said she had no idea what was wrong. She prescribed the medicine that I was allergic to again. I didn't realize it because it was the generic name. I ended up in the emergency room. After finding a gastro-enterologist I now know that I have Crohn's disease which is an auto immune disorder that affects the digestive system. Dr. Youseff is completely incompetent.

September 12th, 2017