Dr. Rula Youssef MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.1
  • 4 reviews

September 21st, 2015
Dr. Youssef is nice and easy to talk too, but the only time you see or hear from her is in the exam room during your annual physical. Anything else it's a practitioner. Her staff is a nightmare! They cancel appointments, don't return calls, and when you try to reschedule appointments the doctor cancels they claim you canceled them. The "office manager" Carrie-Ann is rude, disrespectful, and shouldn't be running anything. She hangs up on patients and is condescending. This office doesn't do anything to help it's patients and mess up test results every year. They have absolutely no sense of urgency and think they can do/treat people however they want. This office is in serious need of an overhaul...stat!

October 4th, 2013
Looking for a real doctor...
This doctor is tremendously incompetent, cannot even diagnose basic, ye serious illness that both my blood work and symptoms presented in a classic, textbook presentation. Further, did not even follow-up on why I was having severe neuropathy in extremities and progressing. I had to basically tell her what "we" had to do next. <sigh> What a disappointment. I am seeking another practitioner currently. Unfortunately, I am ill with complex issues and wasn't even able to be stabiluzed before this.. of course, if she'd been able to stabilize me I likely wouldn't *be* seeking better care...

August 6th, 2012
A positive visit for a change
Overall it was a very good visit.I would refer my friends and family to see her.

June 14th, 2012
Incompetent and unprofessional
I saw this doctor a few times and went to her when I was vomiting and had diarrhea nearly non-stop for over two weeks. She claimed that this was normal and that I just had a virus. After another week I called back to say that I wasn't any better. The staff tried to order a cat scan of my abdomen, but couldn't get the paperwork right. After five weeks I got a cat scan that revealed I had colitis. She gave me medication that I was allergic to and we had to try another which did the trick. A few months later it happened again. When I went to see her she said she had no idea what was wrong. She prescribed the medicine that I was allergic to again. I didn't realize it because it was the generic name. I ended up in the emergency room. After finding a gastro-enterologist I now know that I have Crohn's disease which is an auto immune disorder that affects the digestive system. Dr. Youseff is completely incompetent.