A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rulon Beesley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rulon Beesley is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rulon Beesley, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Beesley graduated from University of Utah, Salt Lake City.
Dr. Beesley has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Antelope Valley Hospital
- Lancaster Community Hospital
- Antelope Valley Healthcare District
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rulon Deem Beesley MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Rulon D. Beesley practice?
- Dr. Rulon Beesley has 1 office location.
Dr. Rulon Beesley practices Ophthalmology near Lancaster, CA.
See Lancaster Ophthalmologists.