A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rulon Beesley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rulon Beesley is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Beesley
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Beesley Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rulon Beesley, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Beesley graduated from University of Utah, Salt Lake City.
Dr. Beesley has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Antelope Valley Hospital
- Lancaster Community Hospital
- Antelope Valley Healthcare District
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rulon Deem Beesley MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Rulon D. Beesley practice?
- Dr. Rulon Beesley has 1 office location.
Dr. Rulon Beesley practices Ophthalmology near Lancaster, CA.
See Lancaster Ophthalmologists.