A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rulon Owen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Owen
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Owen Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Owen graduated from University of Missouri at Kansas City.
Dr. Owen has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Kaweah Delta Health Care District
- Kaweah Delta Healthcare District
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rulon Douglas Owen DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 24 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Rulon D. Owen practice?
- Dr. Rulon Owen has 1 office location.
Dr. Rulon Owen practices Family Medicine near Exeter, CA.
See Exeter Family Physicians.