A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rulon Owen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Owen
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Owen Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Owen graduated from University of Missouri at Kansas City.
Dr. Owen has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Kaweah Delta Health Care District
- Kaweah Delta Healthcare District
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rulon Douglas Owen DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 25 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Rulon D. Owen practice?
- Dr. Rulon Owen has 1 office location.
Dr. Rulon Owen practices Family Medicine near Exeter, CA.
See Exeter Family Physicians.