A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rulon Waite:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rulon Waite is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rulon Waite, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Waite graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore.
Dr. Waite has 4 hospital affiliations:
- NYU Langone Medical Center
- Nyu Hospital For Joint Diseases
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rulon Jan Waite MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Rulon J. Waite practice?
- Dr. Rulon Waite has 4 office locations.
Dr. Rulon Waite practices Diagnostic Radiology near New York, NY.
See New York Radiologists.