Overall Review

3.0

March 15th, 2016
Amazing Doctor
Dr. Sanyal and her staff are all I could have hoped for in a medical practitioner. She has been my primary care physician for several years now and has always provided the absolute best care, and I believe, best advice and treatment during every visit and for every issue. If you are looking for a doctor whose medical knowledge is encyclopedic, treats the whole person, and takes the time to be caring even while maintaing a very efficient office, then Dr. Sanyal is someone you should consider visiting.

February 20th, 2016
This has been the most unprofessional medical service I've ever obtained. I was a patient for almost 15 years. I appreciated and respected Dr. Ruma Sanyal, because she speaks my language. But today was beyond enough of her!!! After three months I was called to follow up today on my tests. First, blood pressure machine didn’t worked(same as last visit); her assistant decided to add the same numbers as last year result in the system and for blood test staff was clue less??? Second, when Dr. came, I mentioned about my lower legs muscle pain, she was NOT willing to answers my questions, when I asked her to recommend me to chiropractor; her rude response, “ chiropractors are not allowed to touch legs” ??? That’s her level of knowledge??? and prescribed old medication in system and forget to prescribe my regular BP medicine and left the room! I was treated rudely and just had enough. I decided to find a doctor closer to my home! It is sad that this physician is so rude and arrogant and the race for dollars. I strongly request . Dr. Sanyal to take communication classes before she further continue her profession; otherwise, it about a time for her to take retirement and not to mentally torture patients.

May 3rd, 2012
Don't go to her
After a visit you get call for next appointment 3 weeks later. They call you based on their convineence and If they have time for you. You receive a call in the evening about your next day schedule, above all they don't ask you if you can make it on that day and time but to tell you that you have a next day appointment. it is THEIr POLICY. Have you ever heard about such poor management.What are their walk in office hours, DEPANDS ON DOCTOR'S Schedule, no proper hours. Every one is free except them.Doctor is not ready to give you a referral for the doctors in your insurance network. Absurd thing, doctor never talks to you dire