Dr. Rumana Kazmi MD Patient Reviews

• Pediatrics Washington, DC

no change

January 5th, 2015
I met Dr. Kazmi in 2006 at my newborn's 2 day check up. She conducted a 20 minute "well mother" interview with me to ensure I was adjusting to motherhood well with the proper supports and resources. It's rare to find a physician that understands the importance of both psychological and biological health. She understands that the heath of the caretaker is critical to ensuring the health and welfare of a child. Being an advocate of young children, I knew I found someone special. Healthy development of children thrive within the context of a healthy loving adult relationships. I thank her tremendously for her thoughtfulness, professionalism and dedication to practice.

June 4th, 2011
I have found Dr. Kazmi's medical and professional expertise to be impeccable. She shows concerned for each of her patients and cares for all equally. Our grandson has been her patient for ten years and we would not change. She was there with him at birth up until this present time.

March 22nd, 2010
New Mom
Dr. Kazmi and her staff is wonderful, they are always help and make us feel confortable. Each visit is very personable and always answer any question that I may have and she provides information when need it... We are very blessed to have her as my son A'Dairion's doctor....

March 31st, 2008
Family Friend
Our children have been seen by Dr. Kazmi since birth for the past 24 years. I have always referred others to Dr. Kazmi, because of her professionalism, geniune caring for not only the children, but the parents as well. She takes the time to answer any questions and address any concerns. Her office staff project the family atmosphere as well, which makes both children and parents feel at ease. Our youngest child is now 14 and I will miss seeing Dr. Kazmi and her staff once he turns 21.