A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rumana Sabur is Good. Dr. Sabur has been reviewed by 6 patients who have provided 1 comments. The rating is 3 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rumana Sabur, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Sabur graduated from Sher-E-Bangla Medical College, Barisal. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Sabur has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Montefiore Medical Center North Division
- Our Lady of Mercy Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Sabur accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Fidelis Care - 2 plans
- Health Plus - 2 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Affinity Health Plan - 2 plans
- MetroPlus Health Plan - 1 plan
- Healthfirst - 9 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Rumana Sabur:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Rumana C. Sabur practice?
Dr. Rumana Sabur practices Internal Medicine near Bronx, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Scarsdale, NY.
See Bronx Internists.