A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rumana Sabur:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rumana Sabur is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rumana Sabur, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Sabur graduated from Sher-E-Bangla Medical College, Barisal. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Sabur has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Montefiore Medical Center
- Montefiore Medical Center: Moses Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rumana C Sabur MD is a female Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Rumana C. Sabur practice?
- Dr. Rumana Sabur has 3 office locations.
Dr. Rumana Sabur practices Internal Medicine near Bronx, NY.
See Bronx Internists.