A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rumbha Bhandhusavee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rumbha Bhandhusavee is Excellent.
Education & Awards
Dr. Bhandhusavee graduated from Ramathibodi Hospital Faculty Of Medicine, Bangkok.
Dr. Bhandhusavee has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Thunderbird Medical Center
- Arrowhead Hospital
- Banner Thunderbird BHC
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Bhandhusavee accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Mercy Care Plan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona - 3 plans
- Health Choice Arizona - 1 plan
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 4 plans
- Cigna - 10 plans
- Humana - 13 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Phoenix Health Plan - 1 plan
- Aetna - 4 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Rumbha V. Bhandhusavee practice?
Dr. Rumbha Bhandhusavee practices Pediatrics near Glendale, AZ.
See Glendale Pediatricians.