A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rumi Lakha:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Lakha graduated from Western University of Health Sciences, Pomona.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rumi K Lakha DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 26 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Rumi K. Lakha practice?
- Dr. Rumi Lakha has 3 office locations.
Dr. Rumi Lakha practices Family Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Los Angeles, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Huntington Park, CA.
See Los Angeles Family Physicians and Los Angeles Cardiologists.