Dr. Rumki Banerjee MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

November 1st, 2016
Long waits
Excellent doctor. We have had to wait in waiting room way beyond appt times then wait in exam room for quite a while as well.

September 9th, 2016
Most compassionate physician
Ease of setting up initial and follow up appointment. Accurate diagnosis for my long standing digestive issue that was misdiagnosed several times previously.

June 27th, 2016
Best Doc
I was given the best Detox Lymphatic Treatment for my stomach issues, fatigue and migraine . I am 100% better

June 6th, 2016
Upon my arrival for appointment as a new patient, I was informed of the office practice for new patients to provide credit card info in order to received treatment. As I am insured with UHC, and my copay was in cash, I declined to provide a credit card and was denied treatment.

January 29th, 2016
Amazing experience
I went to patient first with terrible symptoms and felt like they were trying to push me out the door. My husband insisted on a second opinion and found Dr. B because of her incredible ratings and reviews. I went as a walk in and i will never go anywhere else. It turns out i had rotavirus, and with someone with a baby girl (i also work at a daycare), this was important information that I wouldve never known. Patient first also said i had chicken skin (bumps on my arms), but with one look Dr. B realized i actually had a vitamin deficiency. This is a woman that I would trust with not only my health, but my family's as well. Two thumbs up from a very satisfied patient!!!

November 21st, 2015
Skilled, caring physician and well organized and professional staff. This is a model medical practice. Early adopters of technology, including a patient portal. Can't say enough positive things about her.

October 21st, 2015
I was reading reviews in other site and most of them were excellent about Dr Banerjee. I had the best experience. If you are her Primary Care, she cares for her patient like her family member. She goes beyond treatment. I AM A NEW PATIENT. She had to sent me to er on my 2ND visit with her. She said , I am having a heart attack. BINGO!!! It was. I got surgery and my life got a second chance. My symptoms' were very mild.- mainly heartburn and uneasy feeling. I was thinking at that moment that Dr. B is overdoing it by sending me to er. My whole family sees her . I have to tell you that : ApexMD has certain policies and you have to abide to it. They are easy to follow. They response you in minutes if you use patient portal. AVOID CALLING THEM BY OLD FASHION PHONE SYSTEM. They take extra effort to follow up with you. If APEX-MD asking you to follow up on a lab , please go . That's means, she really would like to implement major change in your health. The office usually portal you detailed labs, Dr B gives away her email ID to reach her if you are not happy with the service. I was shocked to see a gentleman ( ARUN KUMAR) wrote about APEX-md labs follow up policy. I bet, he has high cholesterol or uncontrolled sugar so Dr B wanted to see her. Please know, their office do not call in antibiotics or narcotic pain meds without seeing patient like any other office in town. the office and the staff are pleasant.

October 20th, 2015
Best Doc
I had courteous staff, elegant office and best doctor's office experience. Very through with her exam and history. Explains every problem and how to address. Very Good experience.

August 25th, 2015
best doctor
First doctor we've talked to that actually treats cause, not just symptoms and is familiar with newer studies and outcomes. First doctor in a long time that actually knows what's going on and what to do.

June 8th, 2015
Worst experience/Horrible wait time
Every time I schedule appointment with Dr.Banerjee (Though it is the very first appointment in the morning), I had to wait at least an hour for the doctor to come to my room. She doesn't seem like checking the previous history of the patient before stepping in to the room and comes to different conclusions every time.

March 10th, 2015
Highly recommend Dr Banerjee
My Primary Care Doc moved to Atlanta and I needed to find another. I really had to do my research and Dr Banerjee's name kept coming up amongst friends and the internet. She is PHENOMENAL. It's so nice to have a Dr that understands holistic medicine and modern day medicine. She has helped my wife tremendously as well. Very pleased. Hours of care are excellent too when I am sick.

February 17th, 2015
I found that she is knowledgable to apply broad aspect of her INTEGRATED MEDICINE ( Life style change and others) in daily live.